Asher, the youngest of four siblings, was born in Virginia to Josephine, a theology of art professor, and Jacob, a rabbi and world-renowned Bible scholar.
Childhood and Beyond
His childhood was steeped in Jewish life, traditions and teachings, and his home was a veritable crossroads for some of the greatest scholars and thinkers of the 20th century, from clergy of all cloths to existential philosophers and particle physicists. They came to counsel, query, debate and study, and thus Asher, basking in the glow of this intense celebration and exploration of the mind, began to understand that thought was the antidote to boredom, and curiosity was the seed of knowledge.
Half of his childhood was spent in Berkeley California in the 1960s, where he navigated the turbulent social currents of the free speech and anti-war movements. As luck would have it, he managed to experience some extraordinary free concerts at “Peoples Park” in the early days of the Grateful Dead, Deep Purple and Peter, Paul and Mary. Sporting paisley bell-bottoms, a beaded peace medallion and tearing about on his ten-speed, Asher was a budding “flower-child.”
A Passion for Exploration
The other half of his childhood was spent in Jerusalem Israel, where archeological excavations and ancient monasteries inspired a passion for exploration, and where he spent countless volunteer hours cataloging thousands of specimens of spiders for the university’s department of entomology. However, of all his many colorful and adventurous activities, it was his volunteer work at a home for severely handicapped children that most profoundly impacted him. It was there he learned it was possible to communicate without words and listen from the heart. The work was very hard and very humbling.
From courses in automotive mechanics where he proudly earned the title of “gear head,” to his pioneering work in underwater (in-situ) marine-biology research as a staff research associate at Scripps Institute of Oceanography, his college years were an assemblage of academic explorations. He supported himself through college working as a cantor and teaching adult courses in Judaic philosophy and mysticism. It was only years afterwards that he decided to venture into medicine.
Near Death Experience
Asher received a full scholarship to attend an M.D./Ph.D program at University of Health Sciences and the Medical School at the University of Chicago, where his field of study was neuro-biochemistry. At the very end of his training, he experienced a near-death-experience due to a rare brain infection that put him in a coma.
Miraculously, Asher survived completely intact, and having “touched the face of God and lived,” he felt reborn with a transformed perspective of life. Shortly thereafter, he elected to leave the practice of medicine for an entrepreneurial life developing the science of medicine.
He is the consummate “medical entrepreneur,” and has continued to expand his expertise through training in advanced alternative fields including laser medicine, metabolic medicine, naturopathy, integrative and regenerative medicine.
Asher’s next entrepreneurial venture involved telecommunications and information management technologies. In association with InfoUSA, Inc., Asher founded a joint venture partnership that developed the world’s first “unified communication platform.”
In the emerging e-commerce sector, he created a direct-sales organization spanning markets from the USA to the Pacific Rim, in association with over 20,000 businesses. In this capacity, Asher regularly lectured to business audiences in the thousands around the USA and internationally.
AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare
In 1999, Asher founded and funded American Medical Aesthetics & Wellness (aka AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare). He’s the principal architect of the corporation’s business strategies, as well as the principal scientist behind its unique medical protocols. Along with his wife, Dr. Alice Pien, Asher developed advanced, holistic, “multiple-modality” medical protocols for a wide variety of laser procedures that produce extraordinary clinical results while requiring minimal patient downtime.
Strong proponents of holistic, homeopathic and naturopathic medicine, AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare utilizes IV Therapies, collagen induction therapy, and hyperbaric oxygen treatments as adjuncts to hi-tech laser medicine. Their newest industry-leading innovation is the integration of Physiological Regulating Medicine (PRM) treatments into their proprietary laser protocols. PRM is the most advanced form of homeopathy and homeotoxicology, originally developed under the auspices of the European Congress of Physiological Medicine.
Asher and his wife Alice have four children (the oldest of whom was adopted from China in 2006) – Dahlia, Eliana, Chyelle and Ayron. They are grateful and proud to be an entrepreneurial American family.
Together with his family, Asher founded the Gratitude & Honor Foundation for which he received the George Washington Honor Award, presented by the Freedoms Foundation of Valley Forge.
- University California San Diego – Biological Sciences
- University California San Diego – Presidents Grant for Independent Research – Marine Biology
- Scripps Institute of Oceanography – Staff Research Assistant
- Medical School – University of Health Sciences Chicago – MD / PhD program
- University of Chicago – Pritzker School of Medicine
- PhD – Biomedical Sciences
- Air West Airlines Inc. – President, CEO
- Axxon Communications Inc. – President, CEO – Developed first integrated global communication platform
- Developer of first system for Electronic Ticketless Airline Travel
- AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare Inc. – CEO, Chief Scientist
Media Appearances and Mentions
- GUNA Inc. – Medical Conferences – Lectures on Physiology and nano-pharmacology.
- Advanced Integrative Medicine & Surgery – Address to the cabinet of the government of Belize.
- European Congress of Physiological Regulating Medicine – Physiology Regulation and Signaling.
- USC School of Business – MBA program – Entrepreneurship in Medicine.
- American Association of Ozone & Integrative Medicine – Psoriasis – Healing without pharmacology.
- American Association of Ozone & Integrative Medicine – High Dose Ozone Therapy Hemodynamics.
- American Association of Ozone & Integrative Medicine – Regenerative Medicine – Placental/Umbilical Tissues/Biological Allografts (FDA: HCT/P – Stem Cells) and healing joint degeneration.
- American Academy of Ozonotherapy – A novel method of performing MAH (Ozone Major Autohemotherapy) without anticoagulants.
- FLCCC Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance – Integrative Medical Approach to All Things COVID – 5 Integrative Modalities.
- ACAM American College for Advancement in Medicine – The Science, Safety and Mechanism of Action Hypothesis Regarding the Roles of Oxygenation, Ozonation and Dialyzing in EBOO/F Treatments Mitochondrial dysfunction and systemic inflammation.
The Epoch Times – Epoch Health
The complex myriad of symptoms in people suspecting of COVID-19 vaccine injury has been given a new name and an extensive treatment protocol: “Post-COVID-19 vaccines syndrome,” said Dr. Paul Marik, co-founder and Chief Science Officer of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), on Oct. 15 at a conference in Orlando, Florida, aimed at education and sharing information on treating spike protein-induced health issues.
Many alternative treatments were also discussed to improve cell repair and reduce inflammation. Dr. Asher Milgrom, CEO of AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare Inc., through a pre-recorded video offered options of ozone therapy to improve mitochondrial dysfunction—a common driver of fatigue.
Rumble.com – FLCCC Educational Conference (Sunday, October 16, 2022)
Highlights from Day Two of the FLCCC Educational Conference in Orlando, Florida. The day featured lectures from Dr. Meryl Nass, Dr. James Thorp, Dr. Jordan Vaughn, Dr. Yusuf (JP) Saleeby, Dr. Paul Harch, and Dr. Asher Milgrom.
Truth for Health Foundation
The conference will gather some of the nation’s foremost COVID experts and healthcare providers to learn, share and network — and most importantly to drive greater attention and awareness of the increasing number of patients afflicted with post COVID and post vaccine chronic conditions, many of which are not getting treatment today.
FLCCC Alliance – Ozone Therapy and COVID
Dr. Asher Milgrom, Chief Scientist, AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare, delivered the final presentation of the conference, Ozone Therapy and the Role of Apheresis and Other Therapies in Refractory Cases, via special video presentation.
COVID Law Cast
There are some great speakers. If you see me there please say hello.
HBOT News Network
The Epoch Times Shares the FLCCC Conference’s Suggestions to Treat COVID-19 Vaccine Injury. Dr. Asher Milgrom, CEO of AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare Inc., through a pre-recorded video offered options of ozone therapy to improve mitochondrial dysfunction — a common driver of fatigue. Ozone, which is usually not found at normal atmospheric level, improves energy production.
COVID-19 Vaccine Injury, Syndrome Not a Disease: FLCCC Conference Shares How to Treat It. Dr. Asher Milgrom, CEO of AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare Inc., through a pre-recorded video offered options of ozone therapy to improve mitochondrial dysfunction—a common driver of fatigue. Ozone carries three oxygen atoms rather than two, which is what is typically found in oxygen molecules. Since the mitochondria use oxygen to make energy, having an extra oxygen atom can improve energy production and alleviate fatigue.
The Information’s Depot for the Searcher
Many alternative treatments were also discussed to improve cell repair and reduce inflammation… Dr. Asher Milgrom, CEO of AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare Inc., through a pre-recorded video offered options of ozone therapy to improve mitochondrial dysfunction – a common driver of fatigue.
The FLCCC Alliance Community
Dr. Asher Milgrom will be a featured speaker at our FLCCC Educational Conference in October, where he will give a presentation on the role of apheresis, ozone, and other therapies in refractory cases.
Research and Development
- Investigator FDA – Radio Frequency Medical Lasers – Institutional Review Board
- Investigator FDA – Ozone Therapy Integrative Medicine – Institutional Review Board
- Investigator FDA – Dermatological Lasers – Institutional Review Board
- Inventor of Hemodynamic Swirling Apparatus – Patent Pending
- Integrative & Regenerative Medicine – New paradigm for treating hair loss in women without pharmacology.
- Integrative & Regenerative Medicine – New paradigm for treating Psoriasis without pharmacology.
- Integrative & Regenerative Medicine – Placental/Umbilical Tissues/Biological Allografts (FDA: HCT/P – Stem Cells) and the healing and repair of Stretch-mark scars.
- Integrative & Regenerative Medicine – Placental/Umbilical Tissues/Biological Allografts (FDA: HCT/P – Stem Cells) and the healing and repair of traumatic & surgical scars.
- Integrative & Regenerative Medicine – Placental/Umbilical Tissues/Biological Allografts (FDA: HCT/P – Stem Cells) and the healing and repair of Cystic Acne scars.